… Let us run with patience the particular race that God has set before us, looking to
Jesus the author and finisher of our faith! Hebrews 12:1-2
Grace Academy Athletics began as a dream in the fall of 2000 with the soccer program. From this small beginning, Grace today offers for middle school through high school students 12 teams to participate to the Glory of God.
The Vision and Philosophy of Grace Academy Athletics:
- To glorify God through all the gifts of athletics He has given to us.
- To grow more in the character of Christ, since athletics is a microcosm of real life.
- For young people to find enjoyment in athletic competition and by being able to try various sports and develop their skills.
- To help young men and women who have a desire and ability to play at the college level and encourage them in the process.
- To use Grace Athletics as an opportunity to share Christ and His love with our community and throughout the world.
(Click on the Team for more information and learn more
about the Athletic Booster Club below.)
|Co-ed Swimming||Junior Varsity Golf|
To view the Athletics Handbook and Forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf). If you do not have it, you can download it to your system.
Matthews Living Magazine
Matthews Motor Company
Subway Downtown Matthews
Charlotte Wealth Management, LLC