Equipping students with a quality Christian Education, while discovering their God-given talents and using them to impact future generations for Christ.
“We are humbled and in awe of God and all the ways He has blessed so many young people and families in our community, through the years at Grace. We’ve learned that having a good, healthy, quality education starts with a love for learning and being faithful with what you have where you are at and God will bring about what you need next!”
Bob & Susan Daniel – Founders
Grace Academy exists as a Christ-centered resource for families to reach the common goals of providing quality education, training and life enriching experiences.
We are a ministry first, then we are educators.
We value people because they matter the most to God.
We value simplicity.
We value life-time learning.
We value the grace of God.
We value healthy community and communication.
We value giving God our very best.
We value teaching, training, and life process.
We value flexibility.
We value a servant’s heart and a good attitude.
We value creativity and dreaming.
We value being salt and light in our community and world.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16; 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost to eternal separation from God (John 5:28-29).
- We believe God created man and woman in His image and likeness. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman and the sanctity of every life from the womb to the grave (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 18-25; Psalm 139).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
Family Education Resource Ministries/Grace Academy’s statement of faith is fundamental to the basic Christian tenets and contains the essential Christian doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere. It is our desire to maintain a non-denominational position and in fairness to each family that participates, we will respect and encourage Christian growth within their families and local churches. At the same time, we desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding differences and disputes that may come from denominational distinctive.
In essentials unity, In non-essentials liberty,
In all things charity – St. Augustine
Grace Academy students have been accepted and graduated from many colleges and universities throughout the U.S.
The Spiritual Objective of Family Education Resource Ministries and Grace Academy is to provide students, parents and staff with a Christian environment conducive to learning, Christian growth and maturing for everyone involved. We ask that families, staff and board members be in agreement with our statement of faith and our position as a non-denominational Christian organization.
Family Education Resource Ministries (FERM)
Grace Academy is the education and Tk -12 school part of Family Education Resource Ministries.
Other ministries include Grace Churches and Missions, which involves church planting and local and international missions.