We are currently accepting registrations for online classes. To register for online courses:
- Select the course or courses in which you would like to enroll. To see a description of each online course, select “Online Classes Offered”.
- For Summer Registration, all students should complete the Summer 2020 Online Registration Form. Online registration forms include payment forms and the financial agreement.
- For current students, register for Fall Online courses with your onsite campus registration. If you are not a Grace Academy student, complete the Non-Grace Student Registration Form below.
- If you live in or near the Matthews/Charlotte area, you should attend a Grace Information Meeting (dates, time and location listed on this website). Bring your information and we will schedule a time for admission counseling.
- If you are a long distance learning student, you will have a phone interview with an admissions counselor and can mail your registration to: Grace Online, PO Box 2553, Matthews, NC 28106.
For questions, contact Grace Academy at (704) 234-0292.