Grace Academy’s mission is to equip students with a quality Christian education while encouraging students to pursue their God given passion and developing them as leaders to impact future generations for Christ.
The Spiritual Objective of Family Education Resource Ministries through Grace Academy is to provide its students, parents and staff with a Christian environment that is conducive to the Christian growth and maturity of each. Parents, staff and board members must, therefore, be in agreement with Grace Academy's Statement of Faith, and with its position as a non-denominational academy.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16; 5:24; Romans 3:23,5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost to eternal separation from God (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe God created man and woman in His image and likeness. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman and the sanctity of every life from the womb to the grave (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 18-25; Psalm 139).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9;1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
Grace Academy's statement of faith is fundamental to the basic Christian tenets and contains the essential Christian doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere. It is our desire to maintain a non-denominational position and in fairness to each family that participates, we will respect and encourage Christian growth within their families and local churches. At the same time, we desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding differences and disputes that may come from denominational distinctives. In Christian essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; and in all things, charity!